Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Stick

Ok--

Kelli Passed me the Stick. Here's my answers.

You're stuck inside Farenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
I'm embarassed to confess this, but I get a little flushed thinking of Manly Pointer from Flannery O'Connor's "Good Country People" (He smokes and cusses, and has a thing about amputees) And of course Holden Caulfield, and Ajax.

Last book you bought is: The Kite Runner, Smashed, The Writer's Idea Book

Last book you read: The New Directions Anthology of Classical Chinese Poetry.

What are you currently Reading? Smashed, by Koren Zailckas, The Reader Issue of The Georgia Review, and some short stories my friend Amy Ramsden sent for me to look at. Oh, and midterms.

5 books I would take to a deserted island:

20 volume OED
King James Version of the Bible
The Iliad/The Odyssey
Some sort of a Field guide
All of Shakespeare, including the sonnets

Who am I going to pass this stick on to and why:

Eduardo, because he's funny and I want to know about his crushes
Katie, because she's a talented artist and poet and seems so interesting
Adam Clay, because we've never met but share the Arkansas connection

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Eduardo C. Corral said...

I will post it sometime today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home