Friday, June 24, 2005

Gatemouth

I got my B this Jazz Fest poster of Gatemouth Brown and just picked it up from the framer. But they messed it up, and the frame I special ordered and waited patiently for is all wrong. I thought I could live with it, but I can't. So I'm going back today to have them get me the one I wanted. This is going to take FOREVER. I hink next time I'll do something else.

The frame I picked out is four inches wide, and finished to look like old barn wood (this is so th picture will fit in our music.play room, which we are trying to get to look like the inside of The House of Blues. What they sent was unfinished, but there is a thick blue-ish stripe in the middle of it. Really, I can't believe I walked out of the store with it all.

On a different note, I haven't TOUCHED my writing all week. I've been stepping over this crate by my desk with my notebooks and notes and drafts, but I haven't even reached into it. I don't know what's wrong with me.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

'I don't know what's wrong with me.'

Nothing that a little r&r won't cure! xo

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Patty said...

That's an awesome poster!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Chris Tusa said...

My neighbor just introduced me to Gatemouth. I can't believe I lived this long without knowing who he was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home