Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New Orleans Poets

In any of you have heard from one of these poets, please chime in.

Nancy HarrisDave Brinks, Megan Burns and familyStan BeamisJimmy NolanBeverly Rainbolt & familyJohn Gery & Biljana Obradovic & familyLee GrueKay MurphyNiyi OsundareHank Lazer Brenda Marie Osbey Maxine & Joe CassinLorenzo Thomas Bill LavenderJoel Dailey Rodger KamenetzJerome Rothenberg David ShapiroYictoveAndrei CodrescuAndi YoungJohn Travis & familyKatherine SoniatGrace BauerJulie KaneKalamu ya SalaamKysha BrownCamille MartinRalph Adamo & familyBrad Richard Peter CooleyJohn SinclairTom WhalenAlex RawlsGina Ferrara & family

This comes from a blog I already forgot the name of.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Lyle Daggett said...

I'm not in contact with her myself, just ran across this -- I found a couple of items written by Brenda Marie Osbey posted on E. Ethelbert Miller's blog, here. If you scroll down a little, there's something she wrote in the posts for today Sept. 1, also a little further down something from yesterday Aug. 31.

I found your blog through a link in Kelli Agodon's blog. Very much hope you're managing all right.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Charles said...

I've heard from Kalamu. I'm very glad you are safe.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Alison Pelegrin said...

Thanks
Charles and Lyle. I'm passing this info along to the hurricane poets blog.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger nolapoet said...

THANKS, Charles & Alison. Please give Kalamu my blessings. Ask him to post anything he knows about anyone on the list, particularly Kysha Brown and other poets he knows. Go to http://hurricanepoetscheckin.blogspot.com/

Robin Kemp
Native New Orleanian
near Atlanta, GA

More hurricane info of all kinds at http://kd5qel.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home