Friday, September 02, 2005

SICK

I am just sick to my stomach. What the fuck. I feel confident saying New Orleans is not getting the help another city--say New York--would have received in the same situation.

Here I am, homeless, but safe, taking my kids swimming in the hotel pool. I haven't told them about our house. I haven't heard from my brother since Monday. I know he left the city, but only that.

Bryan left seven hours ago to make a four hour journey. I have no way of knowing he is ok.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger melloman said...

Governing Through Crisis
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my barbie dolls related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.barbie dolls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home