Monday, January 30, 2006

Cahunas

I am having proprietary issues with my poems. Twice in the last week I have had editors take ownership in ways I have felt were inappropriate, the most grevious example being the editor of a regional glossy rejecting my submission to said glossy and the taking the liberty to 'accept' one of the poems for his literary journal on the stationary of said glossy. I think I actually screamed out WHAT THE FUCK in the Post Office. But it's a little poem, and I don't want to alienate myself from said magazine, so what do I do? What a kick in the teeth.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger nolapoet said...

Oh, but no. Do backchannel with the details. This has to be either a dumb oversight or completely off the wall. Regional glossy-land is a strange world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home